Monday 5 March 2012

Candles by Victoria Review of the day - Snickerdoodle

I've been ordering from Candles by Victoria for almost 2 years now, and I've accumulated a lot of scent shots, as I always get a bunch of new ones in each order.  So after going through my stash the other day, I realized that I have a lot of scents that I have never melted (shame on me!). So I've decided that every day, I will melt and review a scent that I've never tried before.

Snickerdoodle

On cold sniff, this smelled just like Cookies for Santa, which is a cinnamon sugar cookie type of smell.  Once it was melted, the cinnamon became much stronger (which I love) and instead of a cookie scent, it's more of a bready smell, like cinnamon bread.  It's very nice.  It's not sweet at all.

Update-after burning 1/4 of a s shot for 2 hrs this is super strong!  I had to turn it off for a while, but it's sooo good if you love cinnamon!

No comments:

Post a Comment