Monday 26 March 2012

Candles By Victoria review of the day - Lovespell

 Lovespell

This is another scent I've had for ages but never melted.  I bought it hoping it would be a dupe for a  perfume from Victoria's Secret that I love, but I don't know the name of (and I don't think they make it anymore).  And while it is a dupe for one of their perfumes, it wasn't the one I was looking for.  Still, it's a very pretty fruity floral.  What kinds of fruits and florals, I'm not sure, as I'm terrible at identifying those notes.  It's a gorgeous dark purple color, and it's super strong, I could smell it in my whole bedroom just by taking the cover off the scent shot!  And because of that, I was a little hesitant to melt it, it seemed like it would be way too strong for my floral-hating nose. So, I warmed up my dish on my melter, and just rubbed the scent shot around to melt just the tiniest little bit, and that little bit scented my whole upstairs!  It was a very pretty, girly scent, nice for the bedroom.  I think I would prefer this in candle form, but it's definitely a beautiful scent.  I'm also getting this soap from cbv bath and body soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment