Wednesday 14 March 2012

Candles By Victoria Review of the Day - Bella Swan

Bella Swan

I ordered this scent after reading so many raves about it on the pouring pot message board.  Its a little out of my comfort zone, as I typically do not like florals.  I melted about 1/16 of my scent shot (I was sure I wouldn't like it) but OMG, it was amazing!!!  Its a sweet floral with a slight grape scent.  Like I said, I don't like florals, so I have no idea what the floral scents actually are.  It is such a pretty scent, its makes me think of a perfume a very girly girl would wear.  And let me tell you, that 1/16 of a scent shot scented my entire upstairs, and I could still smell it the next day!  This is an original scent created by Victoria and her daughter Chelsea.  I will definitely be getting this in a full sized candle, and it just goes to show how things can smell really different when you warm them.  It makes me want to branch out a little and try some others that I've stayed away from.  This is definitely one to try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment