Wednesday 7 March 2012

Candles by Victoria Review of the day - Cream Cheese Frosting and CAS Butterscotch Brownies

I've had Cream Cheese Frosting since my very first CBV order and never melted it.  I dont know if Ive ever even seen a review of it.  I got it with the intention of mixing it with Buttery Gingerbread, but that one was too good on its own, so Cream Cheese Frosting kind of was forgotten.  So needless to say, this has had sufficient cure time!  On cold sniff, it smells like a not so cream cheesy, cream cheese frosting, with a nutty smell mixed in.  When it was melting, I was instantly back at my moms house when I was a teenager (that was not yesterday) when she was making icing for her butterscotch brownies.  Oddly, it's not a cream cheese based icing, but she always put chopped up walnuts on top, and that's exactly what this scent shot smells like!  So I decided to throw in a 1/4 of caramelized pralines, and OMG, it's the brownies my mom made!  It smells *exactly* like them!  Caramelized Pralines is a little too buttery caramely for my liking, but mixed, these two are awesome!  I see a full sized CAS in my future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment